02 setembro 2004

MSN Brasil

alguém pode me dizer onde eu encontro um negro desses pra conversar em tempo real?!?!



guardar no coração essa música...

Artist: kc & jojo
Album: love always
Title: all my life


Ohhhhh, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby

Ummmmmmm, I'm so glad

I will never find another lover
sweeter than you, sweeter than you
And I will never find another lover
more precious than you, more precious than you
Cause girl you are
Close to me you like my mother, close to me you're like my father
Close to me you're like my sister, close to me you're like my brother
You are the only one, my everything
And to you this song I sing

Chorus
All my life
I prayed for someone like you
And I thank God, that I, that I finally found you
All my life, I prayed for someone like you
I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes I pray that you do love me to

I promise to never fall in love
With a stranger
You're all I'm thinking of
I praise the Lord above
For sending me your love
I cherish every hug
I really love you

Repeat Chorus

You're everything I ever know
When you smile my face always seems to glow
You turned my life around,
you picked me up when I was down
And I hope that you feel the same way too
Yes, I pray that you do love me too

(Fade out)
And all my life..........

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário